Prenatal Massage in Cincinnati, OH
At Massage Infinity, our massage therapists are professionally trained in Prenatal Massages. Having a prenatal massage can be very beneficial throughout the entire nine months of the pregnancy; however, if you are having a high risk pregnancy it is best to discuss your condition with your midwife or physician before seeking a therapist.
After doing so you may be able to receive a massage with a written release. Prenatal Massages can include a variety of massage techniques from a full body Swedish massage–to light massage work that might include other modalities such as circulatory work or reflexology.
Benefits of Prenatal Massage Include:
- Reduces swelling in hands, feet and ankles
- Lessens sciatic pain
- Eases muscular discomforts in areas like the low back & neck, calf cramps, it also helps with tension and tightening that can be experienced throughout the body
- Helps with relaxation
- Increases blood and lymph flow which can help increase the elimination of toxins through the circulatory and lymphatic systems, this can also help with fatigue.
- Increases oxygen in the blood
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers, into the brain and nervous system.
- Helps relieve anxiety or depression
- Helps increase blood circulation
Contact Massage Infinity in Cincinnati today to set up your Prenatal Massage or click Request your Appointment below.